Following on from previous seasons’ collaborations, Chaillot continues to engage with bold, committed and popular artists who share the same values.
- Rocío Molina (associate artist since 2015): Hers is a dance that bridges traditional flamenco – whose technique she masters – and more contemporary forms.
- Compagnie DCA/Philippe Decouflé (associate artist and company since 2017)
High standards and flamboyance define DCA’s signature. Their last opus Tout doit disparaître was presented in September 2019.
- Jann Gallois (associate artist since 2017). Trained in hip hop, she retains its core but departs from it by offering pieces characterized by rigor and technical audacity.
- Lia Rodrigues (associate artist since 2017) Her works display formal radicalism and bodily engagement that keep stirring and surprising audiences.
- Emanuel Gat (associate artist since 2018) All his shows - created in close collaboration with his dancers - combine music, time and space harmoniously and seamlessly.
- Damien Jalet (associate artist since 2019) His highly visual choreographic art is informed by the many disciplines he explores: dance, video, film, etc.